Focus Fox is having trouble focusing, so in lieu of our normal post I’m posting the ten best Dad Jokes I found in my 10 minute search.
10. What did daddy spider say to baby spider? You spend too much time on the web.
9. Long fairy tales have a tendency to dragon.
8. Don’t ever have multiple people wash dishes together. It’s hard for them to stay in sink.
7. What do you call a line of rabbits marching backwards? A receding hairline.
6. What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta.
5. A Buddhist walks up to a hot dog stand and says, “Make me one with everything.”
4. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
3. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
2. How do trees access the internet? They log on.
1. I hate negative numbers and will stop at nothing to avoid them.
Feel free to post your favorites!
2 thoughts on “Focus Fox: Top 10 Dad Jokes”
Mine is a close runner up to #6.
“Did you hear about the Italian Chef that died? He pasta way!
That is a great one and well timed. I was just watching the johnson and johnson commercial dedicated to nurses. So needed to laugh instead of cry. 🙂